Guiding towards the right path

I have just completed Class XII. I’m interested in pursuing a career in science. I want to do an integrated BS/MS programme. I have scored 91 per cent in my board exam. Please suggest some institutions.
You have not indicated which stream of science you wish to pursue. If it is medicine, you need to write NEET exams and if it is engineering, you need to write JEE Mains exams. Since you have scored good marks, the chances of you clearing these tests seem high.
I have passed Class X (CBSE) with A1 grades and wish to study humanities. Please enlighten me on various career opportunities and courses available in this field?
As a student of humanities, you have several career options that are very interesting and creative. Some of them include architecture, design, fine arts, mass media, mass communication, human psychology, fashion, interior design and decoration. Do visit a career counsellor who can guide you to identify your aptitude and then decide on your career plan.
I am a mechanical engineering student. Please suggest some short-term courses (for a month or few weeks) that will be of help when I am working.
At the outset, you must do a course on personality development (a week or two long) as it will help you prepare better for your career in college. You may then master Microsoft Excel. Do consider a course in technical drawing as it will help you further in your career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kota Topper Story: Shitikanth IIT JEE 2008 Topper

The Most Brilliant Students of Kota Ever

How much You can get by Selling your IIT JEE RANK ??